Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Night of Fun

Sorry guys, I have been having such a hard time trying to upload my pictures. For some reason, it's not working until now.
I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend :) My weekend actually started early. I spend the day with a friend helping her get ready for her date.
Sunday was a crazy fun day. After church, I had all my friends over. The house was filled with loud/funny friends--from watching football to playing chess and ledo games to recording our reality {soon to be debuted :)}. I really had a blast!
Now, spring fashion week NY is over. I really enjoyed a lot of collections--lots of inspriations. I don't know if you guys enjoyed it like I did. I am so looking forward to other shows especially paris shows.



This is what I wore for my night in town with bf over the weekend.
shoe: macys (jessica simpson), short & top: f21

No comments:

Post a Comment