Friday, September 19, 2008

London Spring 09 Fashion Week: LUELLA








Luella Bartley really blew me away. This collection is everything a girl could ask for. From the romantic appeal to the rocker chic to the little princess, she adds every bit of a girl leaving you to decide what piece you want. For me, I can barely decide what I want because I am a bit of everything. I have a bit of rock in me, the mommies only girl who loves the color pink, so this collection really puts it all together for me; from the orange, the pink to the mauve colors--now, don't forget the bouncy tiers which gives off this romantic & ladylike appeal. Now my favorite part, is the hair bow and the net veils because I just bought a pair of a hair bow net veil couple weeks ago; the gloves and of course the pearl chains which adds some sophistication.
Do you see your self in any piece/colors from this collection?



credit: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment