Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Night Before The Rain



Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! Its been raining all day today and I just can't stand the rain anymore--this rain started from the early morning up until now--such a day!

I wasn't able to post these pictures earlier--my fault! :) I went to this Southern Brazilian steakhouse called Fogo de Chao for a friend's birthday dinner last night--pretty nice, lots of assorted meats, great salad, and fruit bar.

The one unique thing about this restaurant is that you get this round card that has a green and red side--you are suppose to put the green part up which signifies that you want the next item that they are serving or the red, which mean that your not interested in the current dish. It was fun. We ate and chatted away.

So far, this is how my weekend is going apart from the rainy day today, I am having a good time and looking forward to tomorrow because my church is moving to the new building tomorrow!!!!



Hope your weekend is going well!!! Be safe!
:)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment