Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas Fun

I had a lovely xmas. Actually I was working on xmas day--not so much fun because I was getting phone calls of all the fun stuff going on. Once the work was over, I had to scream, "bring on the fun" literally and it actually began with a shopping trip.
I went shopping the day after xmas--the sales were a lot better than Black Friday. I stocked up on black tights, jewelries, and an outfit that I wanted to wear for my church's xmas dinner/party; which I finally didn't wear because my mood shifted to something different:-D
Well, I had a great xmas holiday with my great family and friends. Hope everyone had a fun xmas and holiday--now the count down to 2009 begins ;-) YIPPIE!!!!

This is what I finally decided to wear:






FRIENDS + FUN
Nife

the man & I ;-)
Friends:after the night!!!



My outfit: H&M dress, express jacket & tights, aldo boots, F21 bag & belt,

No comments:

Post a Comment